marți, 22 octombrie 2013

Chic and casual


EN:
  Hello lovelies, how have you been? I don't know if you remember that I have told some time ago that I had serious problems with my hair after giving birth. Well it looks like my hair tries to get back to normal, not to what it was sometime, but I am really relieved and pleased with all the treatments that I took and I could say that it starts to look good again.
  I love wearing shirts along with cropped tops and I love burgundy, one of the star colors of the moment. For today it is black and burgundy and to transform this outfit from simple to an exciting one I went for this lovely oversized earrings. Hope you like it.
I was wearing: H&M sweater, pants and shirt, Zara bag and heels, Asos earring and Topshop sunnies.
Kisses :*


RO:
  Buna dragelor, ce mai faceti?  Nu stiu daca va mai amintiti ca la un moment dat, va vorbeam  de problema cu parul pe care am intampinat-o dupa nastere. Se pare ca intr-un final isi revine, nu la ce a fost candva, dar sunt foarte multumita de tratamentele pe care le-am urmat si pot spune ca are din nou o textura sanatoasa.
  In ultima vreme imi place sa combin camasile cu pulovere mai scurte si imi place foarte mult burgundy, una din culorile vedeta ale sezonului. Pentru azi am ramas la negru si burgundy, iar pentru a transforma o tinuta simpla in una putina mai interesanta am apelat la o pereche de cercei masivi. Sper sa va placa.
Pupici :*



14 comentarii:

  1. Very elegance, love the bag and heels!
    Anyway, wanna follow each other ? Just let me know ;)

    Visit mine:
    aiiness

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. great heels! and love your pants as well!

    http://styleinlove.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. superb outfit-ul . pupici
    http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Beutiful! :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. awwww loving it. Really chic outfit. It could be worn for many occasions

    Lots of love
    Ewelina
    xxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. You have such a lovely style <3 I love your outfit! :) We are following back on GFC! :)
    xoxo
    www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. the perfect fall look! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Awesome blog!
    following u dear!
    <3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Imi place!


    http://kissthestarsblog.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Arati genial! Iti vin foarte bine pantofii&ochelarii!

    http://politicsandshoes.wordpress.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere