sâmbătă, 16 aprilie 2016

Where is my mind


                                                          CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
                  JACKET HERE , TOP HERE , JEANS HERE , BAG HERE , HEELS HERE , SUNNIES HERE

EN:
  Happy weekend my friends, I am in love with denim looks lately and when I saw this "where is my mind" message denim jacket I ordered it immediately and it looks even nicer in reality. I wore it with a ripped pair of jeans, a printed top and my new sandals that are so comfy besides the height of the heel.

Love,
Lavinia

RO:
  Un weekend minunat va doresc, mi-a placut la nebunie geaca aceasta din denim cu mesaj pe spate si in realitate e si mai frumoasa, iar azi am alcatuit o tinuta all denim cu ea. Am purtat o pereche de jeans rupti, un top cu imprimeu si noile mele sandale care sunt foarte comode in ciuda tocului foarte inalt.

Cu drag,
Lavinia


2 comentarii: