marți, 15 decembrie 2015

Bonus25



                                                    12 / 3 / 4 / 56 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 101112

EN:
  Hello beauties, I come with super great news, sale on sale is back, now for bags, shoes and many more, but as I declare myself a shoe and bag addicted I have selected a few of my favorites that are already on sale and they go for an extra sale using code BONUS25 at checkout, get your favorite up to 77% off, isn't this great?
  I Set my eyes o bag number 7 and 11, what do you say?
  The second set is composed by a few of my favorite shoes on sale, from boots, to booties, pumps and sneakers.
Happy shopping my loves!

Love,
Lavinia

RO:
  Super reduceri de final de an, mi-am promis ca anul acesta am incheiat cu cumparaturile,dar sincer nu puteam rata aceasta ocazie fara sa impartasesc cu voi cateva din gentile si incalmatintea mea preferata care e deja la reduceri si vestea buna e ca la finalul cumparaturilor mai beneficiati de inca o reducere de 25 % la pretul deja redus folosing codul BONUS25, Nu e minunat?
  Spor la shopping!

Cu drag,
Lavinia


                                    1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6  / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12



Un comentariu: