vineri, 30 octombrie 2015

#HMBalmaination full prices




EN:
  Hello my friends, have you seen Balmain for H&M collaboration? It is amazing,more then words can describe. I intended to pay a visit to Bucharest on 5 of November, but I leave for London on 6 and I really hope to be lucky enough to get my hands on something as I have set my eyes on a few pieces.
 "I want to talk to my generation: this is my main aim as a designer. H&M allows me the unique possibility of bringing everyone into the world of Balmain get a piece of the dream and create a global #HMBalmaination: a movement of togetherness, fuels on a hashtag. The collaboration felt extremely natural to me: H&M is a brand that everybody connects to. It calls for unity and I am all for it" says Olivier Rousteing.
I leave you with the collection and the full prices.

Love,
Lavinia

RO:
  Buna dragi prieteni, ce ziceti de colaborarea dintre H&M si casa de moda frantuzeasca Balmain? Eu una o gasesc fabuloasa, exact ca toate piesele Balmain care se gasesc sub semnatura talentatului designer Olivier Rousteing.
  Intentionam sa fac o vizita la Bucuresti pe data de 5 noiembrie pentru a vedea colectia, dar pe 6 zbor spre Londra asa ca sper sa fiu suficient de norocoasa sa mai prind ceva din colectie.
Va las cu piesele din colectie insotite de preturi.

Cu drag,
Lavinia



Un comentariu:

  1. Seriously this of the best collaboration of H&M so far!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere