vineri, 5 iunie 2015

Red maxi dress


                                                                CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
                                            DRESS here , CLUTCH old , SUNNIES here , EARRINGS here

EN:
  Happy weekend everyone, any plans for this end of the week? My girls and I are having a party on Friday and we also have a wedding on Saturday. a lot of party for two days.
  As wedding season is here already I make sure to be prepared for it. I bought this beautiful gown three weeks ago and I know what I am going to wear on Saturday's wedding.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Va doresc un weekend minunat, eu am cateva evenimente planificate deja si anume, vineri seara iesirea cu fetele, iar sambata se anunta o nunta.
  Cum sezonul nuntilor e in toi, m-am aigurat ca voi fi pregatita si am comandat aceasta rochita de acum 3 saptamani de aici , asa stiu sigur ce voi imbraca la nunta.
Pupici :*



3 comentarii: