marți, 6 ianuarie 2015

Burgundy crush

    Coat Sheinside , Lace dress Oasap , Boots Jessica Buurman , Bag Rebecca Minkoff , Scarf similar , Belt similar / similar , Beanie Asos / more options

EN:
  Hello beauties, one of my favorite color at the moment is burgundy or shades of berry or plum, I felt in love with this color lately and I could wear it daily, today I wore it with red and black. I mixed my new coat from Sheinside with a lace dress, over the knee boots, a burgundy beanie and a red bag.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Salutare dragilor, am o slabiciune pentru nuante de burgundy, berry sau pruna. M-am indragostit de aceasta culoare,iar azi am ales sa o asortez la rosu si negru. Am imbracat noul meu palton Sheinside, o rochie cu bordura din dantela, cizme peste genunchi si o geanta rosie,
Pupici :*


9 comentarii:

  1. so cute style.. ;-))


    xoxo

    i invite to me too
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Burgundy is absolutely one of my favorite color..
    Really love your coat..
    Kisses

    NEW OUTFIT POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Yeah the burgundy is back! You look really great! I love this colot, but it looks pretty cold out there. The lace detail on the dress is lovely :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I have a burgundy crush since i think last year, or even a bit longer. That colour looks amazing on you. I really like the fact that you added leather belt to your coat.
    Great outfit

    Ewelina
    xoxoxo chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. You are such a beauty :X love the dress.

    Kisses

    www.miu-miu.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Te prind foarte bine nuantele burgundy! Blonde, black and burgundy, what more to ask for?

    http://styleisfresh.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Cute outfit!

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere