duminică, 14 septembrie 2014

White blazer

       
EN:
  Hello loves, how was your weekend, we had a great wedding and a great party on Saturday, I didn't have so much fun in years. The worst part was the day after when I had a terrible headache :), but it was all worth it.
  For today I want to show you this white blazer that is my latest purchase, I wore it with a pair of jeans, white t-shirt and my new Micheal Kors bag, that I love so much.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Buna dragii mei, cum a fost sfarsitul de saptamana, pentru mine a fost unul greu in special Duminica, datorita durerii de cap. Sambata am avut o nunta si am petrecut pe cinste, dar cu urmarile de rigoare de a doua zi :)).
  Petru tinuta de azi, am ales un sacou alb, care e nou sosit in garderoba mea si l-am asortat la o pereche de blugi, un tricou alb si noua gentuta Michael Kors, care imi place la nebunie.
Pupici :*



6 comentarii:

  1. cute look ; >


    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hi dear,

    you look great! Love your blazer and bag :)
    I don’t know if you noticed, but I have a completely new website, check it out here: www.beneaththecoat.com
    and let me know what you think!
    Also, I am moving from Blogger so you can’t follow me through GFC anymore, but if you go to my new page you will see that you can follow the blog through:
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Instagram

    Looking forward seeing you on my blog again!
    K

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. This outfit is so fabulous and the bag is my fav
    xoxo

    http://fabulousisfreedom.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere