vineri, 27 iunie 2014

Crochet and checks

   

EN:
  Hello ladies, how are you?  I decided to tell you 10 things you didn't know about me:
1.I go to the gym for almost 8 years, 3 times a week
2.I never do cardio when at gym
3.I hate getting up early in the morning
4.I wear contact lenses
5.I never eat fast food
6.I am addicted to cakes
7.I never wear my wedding ring
8.I love travelling
9.I talk a lot
10.My favorite number is 5

  I leave you now with today's outfit, a crochet top along with a gingham printed skirt and nude heels.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Buna dragele mele, ce mai faceti? Cum primesc o groaza de emailuri referitoare la mici detalii cu privire la viata mea, m-am decis sa va spun 10 lucruri pe care nu le stiati despre mine:
1.Merg la sala de 8 ani, de 3 ori pe saptamana
2.Nu fac niciodata cardio la sala
3.Urasc sa ma trezesc devreme
4.Port lentile de contact
5.Nu mananc niciodata fast food
6.Ador prajiturile
7.Nu port niciodata verigheta (asta e valabil si pentru sotul meu :)) )
8.Imi place sa calatoresc
9.Vorbesc mult
10.Numarul meu preferat este 5

  Si acum va las cu tinuta zilei, care e compusa din: o bluza dantelata cu o fusta in carouri si o pereche de sandale nude.
Pupici :*



3 comentarii:

  1. it was interesting to read those facts about you...you look lovely btw! Great skirt...fantastic outfit!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. You sure have a stunning body so it is quite ovious that you train! Great look hun, and I love that pencil skirt on you... breathtaking :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere