luni, 27 mai 2013

Gingham




EN:
  I need some new pieces of clothing in my wardrobe: a pair of leather shorts, a pinafore dress or jumpsuit, some new jewels that I didn't find in stores and to easy up my task I decided to do some online shopping, it is more easy and fast,not to mention that it is also cheaper.
  The weather here is still cold and rains a lot, it was raining while we were shooting these photos also, for today I chose to wear a gingham print shirt along with a pair of ripped jeans,a black coat and a nude pair of heels. Hope you like it as much as I do.
I was wearing: Seventy coat, New Yorker gingham print shirt, Mango ripped jeans, Zara bag and heels.
Kisses :*



RO:
  Am nevoie de cateva lucrusoare noi in garderoba mea cum ar fi: o pereche de pantaloni scurti din piele, o salopeta si ceva bijuterii noi pe care nu reusesc sa le gasesc in magazine, iar pentru a-mi usura munca m-am gandit sa apelez la cumparaturile online, e mai rapid si chiar mai ieftin.
  Vremea e inca rece si ploua zilnic, a plouat si in timp ce amfacut aceste fotografii, noroc ca am gasit un loc mai ferit de ploaie.Ce am ales sa imbrac azi ...va spun ca e vorba de o camasa cu patratele, o pereche de jeans rupti, un pardesiu negru si o pereche de pantofi de nuanta neutra.
Pupici :*








                                                             

52 de comentarii:

  1. Great styling! love the jeans and the shirt is fabulous!! I'm your new fan, your blog is awesome!!! when you get a chance, check out my blog, ! would love to get your feedback :)

    xoxo

    http://cinnamonfashion.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hi!
    your coat is the best! hah
    You look great! Have a nice week!

    besos.

    http://onecolourorathemedaybyday.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. In the beginning I was not totally convinced about online shopping but now I must admit that I do more often than in real shops. I hope you find what you are looking for in the web.
    I loved your look , Lavinia, the shirt is so nice and the combination of garments is great .Kisses:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. So Pretty i love this bag dear!!
    I am waiting for you!!
    Happy GREEN Monday!!
    Besos from Rome!
    Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. A great outfit combination. I would style it just the same! :)
    I also love gingham and I think your riped jeans are fabulous... The nude Pumps fit perfect to this outfit!
    Have a great monday! :)
    Teal

    http://seaofteal.blogspot.de

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. I love your distressed jeans!!! Amazing design!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Me encanta como has combinado los vaqueros rotos con la americana, seguramente se mezcla con otras prendas y quedan de otra manera diferente al concepto que tú quieres dar. Me gustan

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. love it honey!
    Join my Oasap giveaway and win an item of your choice! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Imi place la nebunie cum ai asortat hainele intre ele :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. You're looking so good!!!! I love it :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Great boyfriend jeans! Love your look so much:)

    Styleinlove.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. I love how you paired your tailored shirt and blazer with a pair of distressed jeans. It's such a wonderful and chic contrast. You look lovely and have great style!

    <3,
    ~N
    Wardrobe on Wheels

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. I love this sophisticated look, great jeans!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Foarte placuta tinuta. Imi plac pantofii atat de mutl ^__^

    kisses,


    nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. I love the outfit, esp the shirt!

    Hope you manage to add the pieces you want to your wardrobe!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Jacket and Shirts are really nice

    Y park

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. Sunt o fană declarată a jeanşilor boyfriend, iar ai tăi îmi plac la nebunie. Îmi place cum ai balansat aspectul jeanşilor cu piese mai sobre, arată foarte cool!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. love your jean!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. Perfect look so so chic :)

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. Nice bag :)

    Marisa x
    http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. Imi place tinuta, pantofii ii ador si par fi comozi. Te pup!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. The gingham shirt is such a great classic, looks so chic on you! Lovely outfit hun

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  23. Ce frumoasa esti:) Si stilata!:)
    Te-am adaugat!:) Multumesc ca mi-ai atras atentia asupra blogului tau:*
    ciocolatacuzahar.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  24. Love this look. So formal in the top half with distressed denim looks great. Good that you opted for nude pumps! Great bag too.
    Thanks for visiting me dear. Don't forget to follow too on G+, Bloglovin, GFC etc if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  25. me encanta el look, preciosos pendientes!!
    BESOS!
    :D

    Natalia

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  26. Very nice! So cool, xoxo. Lookinginmybag.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  27. You look great as always. Perfect outfit. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  28. I love your gingham shirt, looks wonderful with your distressed jeans! I can't wait to see your new pieces!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  29. Very office chic! My boyfriend gave me for my birthday a shirt just like yours. :)
    Te-am adaugat in My Reading List asa ca astept cu drag si urmatoarele postari!

    http://thestyle-o-meter.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  30. Very elegant ! I love your jeans :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  31. I Loveed your look *-*
    I following here :)
    xoxo ;*
    www.Mah4021.com


    RăspundețiȘtergere
  32. Really like this outfit! Love the hint of edge it has to it! You look awesome :) xxx

    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  33. I am following you now http://carolineepe.blogspot.com/
    follow me too.
    nice blog ;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  34. Imi place foarte mult outfit-ul tau ! :)


    http://allesandra24.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  35. nice outfit, love the pants and the bag!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  36. Nice casual outfit :) I like your destroyed jeans :)

    Away From Blue

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  37. Such a lovely print shirt :)
    Love your hair, too!
    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  38. I do like that classic version of ripped jeans!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  39. oh i love your bag, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work :)

    http://www.thedandrea.com/
    x

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  40. foarte dragut outfitul! iti vine minunat ;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  41. This cool look is absolute great on you! And please don´t worry: here it´s very cold and rainy, too ...

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  42. Professional and fashionable at the same time! Gorgeous!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  43. You look very chic and elegant!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    RăspundețiȘtergere