vineri, 10 iunie 2016

Genti Michael Kors reduceri


                                                     GENTI MICHAEL KORS REDUSE AICI

EN:
  Happy weekend loves, how are my my lovely friends? I don't know what to thin about this weather anymore, I really don't feel at all like summer is here. I still wear jackets during the day, not to mention that in the evening it is getting really cold :(.
  I want to share with you some amazing Michael Kors bags that I love so much and all of the selected items are on sale now, so if you are going to spend some money on a bag, now it is the tiime to do it. You can find them on Shopbop, along with the new collection as well.

Love,
Lavinia

RO:
  Un weekend superb va doresc cu toate ca vremea de afara nu e "superba" deloc, ba chiar nici nu ma face sa simt ca e vara in adevaratul sens al cuvantului.
  Am gasit niste genti Michael Kors la reduceri la unul din magazinee in care am cea mai mare incredere si m-a gandit ca poate sunteti in cautarea unei genti de colectie semanata Michael Kors, dar sunteti pe ganduri daca sa facet sa nu investitia, le gasiti pe Shopbop, impreuna cu noua sa colectie.

Cu drag,
Lavinia


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu