marți, 7 iunie 2016

Cum purtam ia

                                                        CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
                          TOP HERE / SKIRT HERE / ESPADRILLES HERE / BAG HERE / SUNNIES HERE

EN:
  Hello my friends, are your plans for the summer holiday ready? We still haven't decided where to go and we think between Turkey, Greece or Cyprus, if you have any recommendation please feel free to "help me" with an advice :).
  Today I am wearing such an amazing top that has a super quality fabric and looks amazing with a white midi skirt that fits me like a glove and I paid for it less then 17 $, such a bargain. To finish the look I added my favorite espadrilles.

Love,
Lavinia

RO:
  Mi-am achizitionat aceasta bluza superba inspirata de faimoasa ie romaneasca la doar 11 $ si e de o calitate superioara, un material care are o tinuta tare buna, se poate purta cu usurinta tat la jeans scurti sau lungi, pantaloni sau fuste cum e si cazul tinutei mele. Am asorat-o la o fusta midi de culoarea untului, iar pentru a intregi tinuta am adaugat si o pereche de espadrile.

Cu drag,
Lavinia




2 comentarii: