marți, 19 aprilie 2016

Burgundy dress


                                                            CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
                                 DRESS HERE , HEELS HERE , HAT HERE , BAG HERE , SUNNIES HERE


EN:
  Happy Tuesday, lots of errands to do this week, because on Sunday my super lovely daughter Evelyn and I celebrate our birthday. On Friday I will party with my girls and on Sunday we Evelyn. Today I placed the order for Eve's birthday cake which of course will have the famous Frozen characters :).
  Yesterday the weather was summerish and I took advantage of that and put on my new burgundy dress, my super favorite heels, a black hat and I bumped into the streets of Baia Mare.

Love,
Lavinia

RO:
 O zi minunata va doresc, ma asteapta o saptamana aglomerata deoarece sambata , eu si Evelyn, ne sarbatorim zilele de nastere, mai precis eu am sa petrec vineri cu fetele, iar pe Eve o sarbatorim duminica.
  Ieri vremea a fost ca de vara si am indraznit sa-mi iau rochita aceasta cu volanase, sandalele preferate, o palarie neagra si am inceput sa bat strazile din Baia Mare.

Cu drag,
Lavinia



2 comentarii:

  1. so cute look ; -))

    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I NEED those sandals! They're spectacular! Love this look paired with that clever bowler hat too!

    Xoxo,

    Ashley || Sed Bona

    RăspundețiȘtergere