sâmbătă, 2 ianuarie 2016

Hello 2016


                                                             CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
              COAT here , SHIRT here , JEANS here , BOOTS here (on sale) , BAG here , SUNNIES here

EN:
  A new year just started so let's welcome it with a proper hello 2016 and with my list of wishes. I wish from 2016 to be healthy, to be lucky and to fulfill all my plans regarding my career.
  I will start the new year with a casual outfit, easy to wear day by day, excluding theses cold days that we are dealing with wright now. I chose a camel coat with fringe details that looks great with my studded boots and a pair of black jeans.
  Wish you all the best in the new year and may all your wished come true.

Love,
Lavinia

RO:
  Un inceput de an in care imi doresc pentru mine si familia mea multa sanatate, noroc si mult succes in proiectul cu linia mea de incaltaminte pe care l-am inceput in 2015.
  Incep acest an cu  tinuta lejera, perfect pentru toate zilele, exceptie facand insa aceste zile reci in care simt nevoia sa ma infofolesc din cap pana in picioare sau sa stau linistita la caldurica savurand o ciocolata calda si un film bun.
  Va doresc sa aveti parte de un an nou prosper si ca toate planurile si dorintel voastre sa devina realitate.

Cu drag,
Lavinia



2 comentarii: