vineri, 29 ianuarie 2016

Color block




                                                            CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
                                  COAT HERE , TOP HERE , PANTS HERE , HEELS HERE , BAG HERE

EN:
  Happy weekend my loves, how amazing is this color block coat, honestly I think i the most beautiful coat I have in my wardrobe, the fabric feels and looks great and imagine it only costs under 35 $, a real bargain. Today I am wearing it with this super fluffy top, a pair of eco leather pants and blue heels.

Love,
Lavinia

RO:
  Va doresc sa aveti parte de un weekend fabulos, ce ziceti de paltonul meu, sa va spun sincer cred ca e cel mai frumos pe care-l am in garderoba. O imbinare de culori si o textura absolut minunate. Azi il port impreuna cu pantalonii din piele ecologica, pantofi albastri si pufosenia asta de bluza care arata minunat.

Cu drag,
Lavinia


3 comentarii:

  1. Lovely look ! Greetings! Have a nice weekend!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Love the coat! I like how you paired it with the leather pants and blue heels!
    I would love for you to check out my blog and give me some feedback comments!
    Great blog!
    www.parmsi.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. In with the coat,amazing deisgn,also the sweater looks so fluffy and warm.
    Love your blog,I follow you
    xx

    http://zeberry.blogspot.ba/

    RăspundețiȘtergere