marți, 18 august 2015

True love


                                                                   CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
                                                                      DRESS here , SANDALS similar

EN:
  It was love at first sight when I first saw this beauty online, after two weeks of waiting, here we are together and we shine. What do you think about this beauty, I am in love with it, I bought it in size S an fits me perfect.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Cand am vaut aceasta minunatie online a fost dragoste la prima veder, iar dupa doua saptaman de asteptare mi-am dat seama ca dragostea e reciproca, e cumparata in masura S si imi vine perfect.
Pupici :*



6 comentarii:

  1. You looks so beautiful! I love it!
    Visit me http://thefearlesswardrobe.weebly.com/
    xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. What a stunning dress, wowza! It looks fantastic on you, especially with the earrings and shoes!

    I've just posted some pics of an antique & vintage market I visited last week.
    If you're interested please come and have a look.
    Bad Taste Toast - A German/Australian Style Blog

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. awesome pics; 0()(


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Stunning , i can see why you fell in love with it. You look great.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Nice dress, love it :) Kiss kiss from France, *-* Sand. *-*

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere