duminică, 9 august 2015

Sales season is on


                                                                          here /  here  /  here                                            

EN:
  Hello beauties, how are you handing this hot weather? I am sitting in front of my laptop and surfing the online stores to find some good price at clothes and I found that Choies comes with great sales for the upcoming season. I have made a quick selection of some goodies I found and share it with you.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Buna dragilor, cum faceti fata caldurii de afara? Eu, stau frumos in fata laptopului si caut ceva reduceri, am dat peste Choies care vine in intampinarea noastra cu reduceri foarte atractive. Am facut si selectie cu piesele mele preferate.
Pupici :*

                                                                         here / here / here

Un comentariu: