joi, 27 august 2015

Ladylike


                                                                  CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
                                                DRESS here , SHOES similar  , BAG here , SUNNIES here

EN:
  Hello loves, how are you, every day I promise myself that I will go to bed before 11 p.m and every time I lie , why can't I be more serious, at least it's for my own good. I need to sleep at least 8 hour per night to be able to do all my duties during the day. I feel so lazy and sleepy and look at me, it's 1 a.m and I am writing on the blog :).
  Good night my dear friends!
Kisses :*

RO:
  Dragii mei, imi promit in fiecare dimineata ca seara ajung in pat cel tarziu la 11 p.m, dar din pacate inca nu am reusit. E musai sa-mi schimb cumva rutina aceasta care ma face sa ma simt din ce in ce mai obosita , am nevoie de cel putin 8 ore de somn pe noapte. Gata, am fugit in pat, noapte buna!
Pupici :*




2 comentarii: