joi, 23 iulie 2015

Black and white


                                                              CLICK AICI PENTRU A VEDEA CE PORT:
                                                  TOP here , PANTS here , BAG here , HEELS here

EN:
  Hello my dear ones, how are you? What do you think about culottes, yes or no to this trend? I personally love them, they are very comfy and easy to wear in every outfit. We had this conversation on a previous post already but can't help myself not to mention I still purchased one more pair :).
  I wore it on a simple black and white ensemble, composed by a cropped black top and animal print stilettos.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Buna dragii mei, stiu, v-am mai povestit despre trendul cu fusta pantalon, dar il gasesc foarte practic si interesant. De aceasta data am ales o pereche alba si am creat o tinuta duo cromatica, din alb si negru cu accente animal print.
Pupici :*


2 comentarii:

  1. You look amazing! I like your outfit ;)

    Have a wonderful Day!
    Please click here and you are welcome to my blog smile emoticon

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. You look amazing in that pretty outfit! Love the black and white motif! :)

    And those leopard print heels... so sexy! I have them too!! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    RăspundețiȘtergere