luni, 2 februarie 2015

Grey palette


                                  Dress here , Jacket here / more options , Boots here , Bag sold out similar here

EN:
  Hello my friends, hope your weekend was a great one, my little Evelyn got cold and on Saturday we didn't leave the house, but now she is getting better, so my mood changed as well.
  I have noticed I purchased a lot of grey clothes lately, I guess I have a new color obsession and I didn't even noticed. Today I wear a grey dress, over the knee boots and a black leather jacket.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Sper ca ati avut un sfarsit de saptamana minunat, din pacate Evelyn a racit si sambata nu am parasit casa deloc, dar norocul nostru e ca azi se simte deja mai bine si mi-a revenit si mie buna dispozitie.
  In ultima perioada mi-am achizitionat multe haine in tonuri de gri, de la cizme, la pulovere, paltoane sau rochii, fara sa-mi dau seama am facut o pasiune pentru aceasta culoare. Azi port o rochita gri, cizme peste genunchi si o geaca neagra din piele.
Pupici :*


6 comentarii: