joi, 12 februarie 2015

Dots


                                Coat here , Shirt here , Skirt here , Bag here , Boots here , Hat here , Watch here

EN:
  Hello dear friends, weekend is almost here, I can't wait for Friday's 50 Shades of Grey premiere. Did you purchase your ticket, well I am very anxious about this movie.
  When I first saw this coat it was love at first sight and I said YES, I have to have it and here I am,after two weeks I am embracing it with all my love. Love it's shape and fabric, work great with jeans, leather pants or skirts. Yesterday I paired it with a mini leather skirt, over the knee boots, a white shirt and my new wood watch from Jords.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Buna dragilor, ce bine ca weekend-ul ne bate deja la usa, sunt foarte nerabdatoare pentru premiere filmului 50 SHdes of Grey de vineri, v-ati luat bilete?
  Cand am vazut acest paltonas pentru prima data a fost dragoste la prima vedere si mi-am spus ca trebuie sa il am, iar 2 saptamani mai tarziu il imbracam cu mare drag. Merge de minuna la jeans, pantaloni di piele sau fuste. Ieri l-am purtat cu o fusta mini din piele, cizme peste genunchi, o camasa alba si noul eu ceas din lemn de la Jord.
Pupici :*


2 comentarii:

  1. nice look ; -)

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. gorgeous. Even your nails are so stylish

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere