marți, 9 decembrie 2014

Obsession

              Coat here , Booties here (free shipping), Sweater similar , Shirt here  / similar style , Bag  similar / similar

EN:
  Hello birdies,how are you? I saw this booties on Jessica Buurman and I knew I had to have them, they are incredible comfy and the style stole my heart at first sight. What do you think?
  I am having a crush on coats lately, I keep buying them, this one with print is on my top list since I first saw it. Love its fabric,it's so soft, for today I mixed it with leather pants and a metallic sweater.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Buna dragele mele,ce mai faceti? Cand am vazut aceste botine pentru prima data pe Jessica Buurman a fost dragoste la prima vedere si am stiut ca trebuie sa fie ale mele. Ce ziceti, va plac?
  Se pare ca obsesia mea pentu paltoane continua, nu ma mai opresc din a le cumpara, asta s-a intamplat si cu acest model din tinuta de azi, imi place la nebunie, are un print frumos si un material foarte placut. Imi place cum arata la pantaloni din piele si la acest pulover cu accente metalice.
Pupici :*






7 comentarii:

  1. awesome!! ;=))



    xoxo
    kisses from Poland :*:)
    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Fabulous look dear,kisses from Germany

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Lovely coat, such great details and colours!
    Hannah x
    Hanniemc.co.uk

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Jumper and coat are fantastic. Loving the colours

    Ewelina
    xoxoxo
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Absolutely fabulous,

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Superba tinuta! Paltonul si botinele imi plac la nebunie, iar puloverul e foarte frumos :) you've got a new follower :) pupici

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere