marți, 23 decembrie 2014

Holiday prep

Sweater Zara similar style here / here , Jeans similar , Shirt here , Boots here (free shipping), Hat H&M similar here , Bag sold out similar here / here , Watch here

EN:
  Hello beauties, are you ready for Christmas, what are your plan? I pack my luggage as we intend to spend Christmas with our beloved ones away from the crowded city. I love this time of the year, I love listening to carols, smelling the fresh baked cakes and decorating our Christmas tree.
  This year I am trying to put together a menu as I intend to bake and cook by myself, hope the guests will be pleased also and appreciate my hard work :).
  For today I chose a classic outfit, an oversized sweater worn together with a blue shirt, ripped jeans and my beloved Jessica Burrman over the knee boots.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Buna dragii mei, cum merg pregatirile de Craciun? Eu sunt la capitolul bagaje, pentru ca ne vom petrece sarbatorile in sanul familiei, departe de aglomeratia orasului. Ador aceasta perioada din an cand colindele se aud de peste tot, cand mirosul cozonacilor proaspat scosi din cuptor imi trezesc amintiri din copilarie si nu in ultimul rand impodobitul bradului de Craciun.
  Mi-am propus ca in acest an sa gatesc eu intregul meniu, de la aperitive la feluri principale si deserturi, sper doar ca oaspetii sa fie si ei incantati :)
  Pentru azi, mi-am propus sa imbrac o tinuta lejera, un pulover supradimensionat cu o camasa albastra si cizmele mele peste genunchi de la Jessica Buurman.
Pupici :*




2 comentarii: