vineri, 28 noiembrie 2014

Currently craving

Currently craving
    Hat here , Coat here , Top here , Jeans here , Liptick here , Bag here , Boots here
EN:
 Hello my friends, I am having a crush on furs lately and when I found this beauty I wanted to share it with you. I love how it works with high waisted jeans and this beautiful bow neck white shirt. Not to mention these beautiful boots and a shade of red lipstick.
  This weekend you can purchase them ( besides fur jacket) using code CYBERWKND20 to get 20% at checkout.
Kisses :*
RO:
  Dragii mei, vin cu o veste buna, in acest weekend Asos ofera 20 % off la orice produs achizitionat utilizand codul CYBERWKND20, eu am alcatuit si o tinuta cu lucrusoarele care mi-au atras cel mai mult atentia( haina de blana facand exceptie).
  Spor la shopping si un weekend minunat!
Pupici :*

Un comentariu: