miercuri, 15 octombrie 2014

Fairy tale

                       Shirt here , Pants here / similar / similar , Bag here , Heels here , Sunnies here / similar

EN:
 Hello birdies, how are you, I got a lot of questions regarding this beautiful pair of fairy tale heels that I absolutely adore, I found it online at a super price ad for today I decided to wear it with leather pants, a printed shirt and a black bag.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Buna dragilor, ce mai faceti, am primit o multime de intrebari legate de acesti pantofi de zane ,pe care ii ador,ei bine i-am comanat online si sunt la un pret foarte avantajos, iar pentru azi am decis sa-i  iau la o pereche de pantaloni de piele, o camasa cu imprimeu si o geanta neagra.
Pupici :*



4 comentarii:

  1. Wowzers. Your heels really are magical. At first I was drawn to them due to the yellow, but the butterflies add so much whimsy. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. super shoes <333

    xoxo

    i invite to me too
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. F de zana pantofii , sunt tare frumoși ♥ , iar tu superbă lavinia , kisses
    www.oannafashionsimbol.wordpress.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere