luni, 16 septembrie 2013

Animal print



EN:
  Hello lovelies, how are you doing? I so hate this rainy autumn weather, it's cold and you have no perspectives at all, I can tell you I had a very boring weekend and I blame it on weather. I have a strange mood, I am sleepy and tired of doing anything at all. On Sunday, we paid a visit to my parents to have lunch together and I decided to wear an animal print coat as a dress along with a pair of black heels and a large bag.
I was wearing: random coat, Atmosphere heels , Zara bag, Asos bracelet and Topshop sunglases.
Kisses :*


RO:
  Buna dragele mele, ce mai faceti? Urasc vremea ploioasa de toamna, e rece si nu ai nicio perspectiva , am avut parte de un weekend plicticitor si dau toata vina pe vreme. Am o stare ciudata, ma simt somnoroasa si obosita tot timpul si nu am chef de nimic. Intr-un final duminica ne-am hotarat sa le facem o vizita parintilor pentru a lua impreuna masa si m-am gandit sa port un trench pe post de rochie. Am adaugat o pereche de tocuri negre si o geanta mare si voila, eram gata de drum.
Pupici :*

                        

                                                         BLOGLOVIN  FACEBOOK  INSTAGRAM

8 comentarii:

  1. You know that I love animal print so this is just perfect if you ask me, looove your dress and it looks amazing on you :-)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. that coat/dress are absolutely amazing! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Gorgeous dress. Its design meshes perfectly with its print. You look terrific!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. So pretty - but with a slight edge from the leopard :-D

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. wow looking pretty hot

    Lots of love
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Foarte bine arata asa :-) e o idee super buna :-)

    Te pup

    butterflyeffectbymarina.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere